Neurosurgery is the medical speciality concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders that affect the entire nervous system including the spinal column, spinal cord, brain and peripheral nerves. Backed by experienced dynamic and best neurosurgeons in India along with the world-class equipment, we ensure you the best care and quick recovery.
- 24*7 hours emergency services with daily OPD Consultation
- Dedicated 18-bedded Neuro ICU equipped with ventilators, HP online monitors, ICP monitors, central oxygen & suction
- Qualified doctors with 1:1 nursing ratio
High-tech state-of-the-art operation theatre which includes:
- Conmed & Valley Lab Electrocautery
- Operating Leica Neurosurgical MS-II Microscope
- Sugita Head Fixation System with Self-retaining Retractor
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- CT Scan
- Image Intensifier TV
- BRK Stereotactic Surgeon Frame
- Fully-automatic Operation Table
- Experienced neuro-anaesthetist with post-operation recovery room
- EEG, EMG and neurophysiology Lab
- All routine neurosurgical procedures like brain tumour, Extradural, Hematoma, subdural hematoma, V. P. Shunts, Laminectomy, Prolapsed Inter Vertebral Disc etc.
- Vascular Surgery: Aneurysm, AVM, Carotid Endarterectomy, EDAS, Intracranial, Extracranial and Revascularization surgery.
- Stereotactic Surgery: Biopsy, Aspiration, Craniotomy, Functional Neurosurgery for movement disorders, Psychosurgery, Transnasal, Transsphenoidal Pituitary Surgery and Transoral Surgery for CV Anomalies.
- Micro neurosurgery for all types of intracranial tumours.
- Epilepsy surgery, Functional neurosurgery & Psychosurgery.
- Trigeminal Neuroglia MVD, Radiofrequency Thermo Coagulation, Neurectomy & Glycerol Rhizolysis.
Neuro Navigation system (NNS)
In 2016, Sterling Hospitals, introduced Neuro Navigation System to enhance its capability to perform complex Neurosurgery with higher precision and dexterity.
With the introduction of Neuro Navigation system (NNS), Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad has become the first corporate hospital in Gujarat to offer NextGen technology assisted brain care via Neurosurgery Navigation System (NNS)
Neuro Navigation system (NNS) – Overview
- For the effective treatment of deep seated tumour, skull base tumour, Stereotactic biopsy, shunt placement, epilepsy and vascular surgery
- Higher quality of patient care through improved accuracy
- Fewer chances of tissue damage
- Improved accuracy potentially results in fewer revisions
- Faster recovery
- Assures total excision of tumour
- Generates real-time image
For Further Information
Please contact Sterling Hospitals for further details
Sterling Hospital – Multispeciality – MemnagarAhmedabad
Sterling Hospital – MultispecialityRajkot
Sterling Hospital – Multispeciality – Race CourseVadodara
Sterling Hospital – Multispeciality – BhayliVadodara