Our kidneys are one of the most important organs that filter and manage the waste in our body. Even a slight discomfort in the kidneys can result in a lot of unrest in the body. Over 30% of critically-ill patients develop renal failure of various severities. Therefore, referring it to an experienced nephrologists becomes essential, so as to correctly diagnose and treat the disorder.
The Nephrology Department at Sterling Hospital is well-equipped and staffed with the best nephrologists in India to treat the critically ill patients.
- Daily OPD for outdoor patients and day–care facilities
- Well-equipped haemodialysis unit managed by skilled, experienced and senior technicians and nursing staff
- A highly qualified team of nephrologists, 12 fully computerized B Brawn and Fresenius machines.
- Highly specialized and dedicated water treatment plant that gives best quality water for effective dialysis
- Big and spacious unit equipped with cardiac monitoring, central oxygen supply and other emergency treatment facilities for critically ill patients
- Facilities of mobile hemodialysis in critical care units for patients on ventilators.