One life to love
Cancer is perceived as one of the most dreadful diseases of our times. Much medical progress has been undertaken in this field and new findings have been brought to the forefront. This includes improved understanding of the biology of cancer, precision in diagnosis and staging of cancer and optimizing the treatment of cancer.
The Department of Haematology-Oncology at Sterling Hospitals aims at providing a comprehensive management of all kinds of cancers. Staffed by highly experienced and the best haemato-oncologists in India, the department is active in providing the state-of-the-art treatment for all haematological and oncological diseases.
- State-of-the-art facilities for diagnosis and staging of all types of cancer
- Powerful surgical oncology team that offers optimum multimodality treatment tailored to the need of every patient
- "Acute Leukemia Care Unit" to handle patients who are on aggressive chemotherapy, aplastic anemia and neutropenia
- Rooms with HEPA filter to counter infections
- Backing of an efficient micro-biology department
- Treatment of various blood disorders
- Evaluation of anemia, coagulation disorders, hemolysis, DIC
- The department is involved in various social activities like awareness programs and conducting cancer detection camps.
- It is a part of the heath check-up plan at Sterling Hospital. This helps in detecting cancer of the colon, breast, uterine, cervix, prostate and mouth for curing them at an early stage.
- This unit is equipped with a stem cell and bone marrow transplantation unit
- Advanced facilities for radiotherapy, radiodiagnosis and nuclear medicine are also available here.
Now with the launch of Sterling Cancer Hospitals, the 19 year old legacy of the Sterling group takes the battle against cancer to a whole new level. Sterling Speciality Clinics & Cancer Center, Ahmedabad is the flagship cancer hospital of the Sterling Group, with the most advanced infrastructure and an exceptionally advanced team of medical,
surgical, and radiation oncology professionals.
This cancer initiative is equipped with specialties like medical and haemato-oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology. With advanced equipment such as 3D mammography with Tomosynthesis and a progressive department like preventive oncology, the hospital is equipped with the latest equipment and sophisticated infrastructure to battle cancer.
For Further Information
Please visit the website www.sterlingcancer.in for further details.
Sterling Hospital – Multispeciality – MemnagarAhmedabad