Rheumatology is a rapidly evolving medical specialty in India. There are only a few good centres for the same in the country. Gujarat, despite its fast growth rate, has a dearth of rheumatologists. Sterling Hospitals has a dedicated rheumatology department with qualified rheumatologists, who are one of the best rheumatologists in India offering their services for the needy patients.
- Strong support of radiology and pathology departments
- Routine immunofluorescence microscopy and auto antibody tests by the pathology department
- Weekly Thursday morning CME (Continuing Medical Education) programs on a regular basis to maintain academic standards of the doctors serving on the hospital
- Periodic updates – rheumatology and immunology cases are regularly presented.
- A dedicated records section where all baseline and follow up data of patients is preserved which could be of use for studies and contribution to national data.