Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
Orthopaedic & trauma injuries are Mild to severe injuries to part of the musculoskeletal system, and often the result of a sudden accident requiring immediate medical attention. While not all orthopaedic & trauma is life-threatening, it is life altering. Therefore, your choice for treatment should be a multispecialty hospital where all diagnostics and treatment facilities with qualified doctors are available.
Since last 20 years, Sterling Hospital is pioneer in managing and treating Orthopaedic & Trauma injury cases in large number. Emergency Department at Sterling Hospital is well equipped to timely manage all types of orthopaedic & Trauma emergencies 24*7. Qualified staffs & technicians, doctors in emergency department and Orthopaedic Surgeons are highly experienced to tackle any sort of emergency.
- 24*7 hours emergency services with daily OPD Consultation
- Dedicated Operation Theatre equipped with ventilators, central oxygen & suction, IITV and C-Arm
- Highly Experienced team of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- In-house CT Scan and MRI*
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery Facilities with trained surgeons
Besides routine trauma and general orthopaedics, the following subspecialty services are available in the department
- Joint replacement (Arthroplasty)
- Spine surgery
- Arthroscopy and sports surgery
- Paediatric orthopaedics
- Advanced trauma surgery.
- Orthopaedic oncology
- Hand Surgery
For Further Information
Please contact Sterling Hospitals for further details
Sterling Hospital – Multispeciality – MemnagarAhmedabad