Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery
Cardiovascular diseases are on the rise in this country on an unprecedented basis. To handle even the most complicated cardiovascular and thoracic surgery conditions, the best cardiothoracic surgeon in India at Sterling Hospitals are extensively experienced in procedures such as:
- Coronary artery bypass with mammary artery bypass and redo artery bypass surgeries
- Valve repair/ replacement procedures
- Off Pump CABG on beating heart
- MICAS, CABG for LV dysfunction
- Closed cardiac and thoracic operations.
In addition to this, surgeons successfully perform simple defects like:
- PDA (Patent ductus arteriosus)
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect)
- VSD (Ventricular septal defect)
- TOF (Tetralogy of Fallot)
and others on a routine basis. Two operation theatres, which are well equipped with all modern facilities and a separate 12-bedded surgical intensive care units are solely dedicated to the cardiac surgery patients, with one-to-one nurse-to-patient ratio round the clock. It has a central as well as bed-side monitoring system for continuous observation of the patients.
We also perform advanced surgeries such as valvular heart surgery including:
- Valve Replacement Surgery
- Valve Repairs And Other Congenital Heart Surgeries
- Thoracic, Carotid & Peripheral Vascular Surgeries
just to name a few. We perform above 1000 heart surgeries every year with a 99% success rate.
For Further Information
Please contact the Department of Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery at Sterling Hospitals for further details.