Sterling Hospitals has established itself as a premier chain of healthcare institutes of Gujarat, with numerous firsts to its credit. Our outcomes are comparable with the best institutes globally. The combination of world class infrastructure, cutting edge technology, highly skilled and experienced doctors have enriched our position in the country and overseas.
Conveniently located in the prime cities of Gujarat like world heritage city, Ahmedabad, Cultural hub Vadodara, financial hub of Saurashra – Rajkot and Business city of Kutch , Gandhidham; our most hospitals are in close proximity to Airport / International Airport and in close vicinity of most hotels and shopping malls, becoming the latest destination of choice for international patients including NRGs from across the world. Sterling Hospitals also provides a wide range of exclusive services to the international patients, ensuring them of a pleasant and comfortable experience throughout their stay.
Plan Your Health Trip
“All foreign patients planning to visit Sterling Hospitals for medical/surgical treatment are advised to travel on valid medical visa only. The hospital can provide an invitation letter for medical visa to bonafide patient and one attendant.”
Our International Patient Department will ensure seamless exchange of information regarding treatment modality; costs involved, duration of stay (both in and out of the hospital) etc.
Once you have decided to travel, it’s time to ensure the following:
- Procure a Visa Invitation clearly indicating the purpose of travel, duration of treatment & approximate duration of stay from the hospital & carry the same at all times during the journey
- Check if you need any vaccination(s) – usually patients traveling to India would need Yellow Fever & Oral Polio Vaccines
- Apply for the requisite visa (If your county is not offered Visa on Arrival)
- Ensure safety of all your medical reports
- Check on the Local Weather and chose clothing accordingly
- For patients who are on medication – they must carry medication along with them for at least 2 days
- Prepare a brief history of illness indicating month & year of symptoms etc., also include family history of disease(s)
- Check with airlines for any forms / declaration they would like you to fill before your travel. In case of patients with special needs like wheelchair it is advised to indicate the same while booking the tickets
- Share the detailed itinerary with the hospital representative, look for the Sterling Hospitals Placard in your name
Please visit this link: https://boi.gov.in/content/registration-requirements-foreign-national
(understanding the prevailing Indian regulations may help you)