What our Patients Say
Our urinary system is the body's toxic management plant. A slight dysfunction in it can uncomfort and pain. These problems may range from minor complaints to life-threatening complications.
The Urology department at Sterling is highly equipped to diagnose and treat all kinds of illness affecting the kidney, bladder, urethra, prostate and male genitalia in all age groups, independent of the origin or cause of the disorder.
- 24 hours uro-care with daily morning and evening OPD
- Minimal access urological emergencies
- Urolithiasis management and prevention clinic
- World class Dornier lithotripter with both sonographic and fluoroscopic localisation to treat all kinds of urinary stones at the most economical rates
- World acclaimed Philips IITV with DSA facility
- Urodynamic facility: state-of-the-art Urodynamics Laboratry to do investigative procedures
- Urinary incontinence clinic
- Specialised departments of Reconstructive Urology, Uro-Oncology and Paediatric Urology
- Impotence and Andrology clinic: Facilities like Penile Doppler, Microscopic varicocelectomy, Vaso-epididymal anastomosis
- Renal transplantation facilities: State of the art, well equipped operation theatre, team of skilled and experienced Urologists and Anaesthetists
- Facilities for laparoscopic donor nephrectomy
- Nephrology department to back up our transplant and renal failure patients
- Post-operative ICU with trained nursing and Paramedical staff to take care of the patients
- Management of urosurgical trauma patients
- Post-operative care and close monitoring by surgeon and highly-trained staff.
- Endoscopy surgeries for prostate (TURP), Bladder Tumor(TURBT), Urethra (OIU)
- Endoscopic procedures like PCNL, Ureteroscopy and Cystolitholapaxy.
- Hi-tech urological surgeries like Urocoil Placement, Endo-Balloon Dilation, Endo-Pyelotomy, Sting procedure.
- Investigative procedures like Uroflometry, Cystometry, EMG, Pressure flow study and Video-Urodynamics.
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgeries, Laparoscopic nephrectomy, Adrenalectomy, Lap. Pyseloplasty, Orchiopaxy, radial Prostatectomy, and VVF repair (vesico-vaginal fistula)
- Management of Renal failure patients, A V Fistula, CAPD cannula insertion.
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence (TVI), artificial sphincter placement.