What our Patients Say
- Personalised care - from diagnosis to treatment and recovery.
- Multidisciplinary team of health professionals in neurology, anesthesiology, physical and occupational therapy and psychology.
- Advanced surgical methods to provide the most effective and safe results.
- Minimally invasive microsurgical techniques used on an inpatient or outpatient basis for certain interventions, including discectomies.
- Diagnosis and treatment of congenital, chronic degeneration or acute spinal pain
- Treatment of most complex spine problems, such as scoliosis, high grade listhesis, fracture dislocation and complex post tuberculosis deformity, onco spinal C1-C2, upper cervical, cranio-vertebral surgery.
- Non-invasive treatments like pain management, rehabilitation, physical and occupational therapy