Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
What our Patients Say
- Equipped with Leica microscope, Pneumatic micro drill and cutting system and latest microsurgery equipment
- A team of plastic surgeons having immense expertise in treating congenital deformities, injury to body parts, nerve injuries, reconstruction of parts after cancer surgery, post burn deformity and others.
- Treatments of craniofacial anomalies, complex head surgery, microsurgery and skull base surgeries
- Cosmetic Surgery: The aesthetic surgery aims to improve the quality of life of an individual by eliminating self-consciousness. It not only improving social acceptance and interpersonal relationship but also increases the chances of obtaining employment in occupations where looks are important.
- Fat Suctioning or Liposuction: In this procedure the fat to be removed is loosened and removed by short or long tubular instruments of blunt tips which is connected to a powerful suction. Fat collection of hips, things, buttocks, abdomen, and arms can be removed. Liposuction is neither a substitute for dieting nor a cure for obesity. A reasonably weight person with healthy elastic skin but extra fat in a particular region is the best candidate for this procedure. Syringe fat suctioning can also be done in cases where less fat is to be removed.
- Abdominoplasty: This procedure is helpful in persons with excessive fat and loose skin / loose muscle tone. During abdominoplasty extra skin is removed and abdominal muscles are tightened.
- Fat Injection: With syringe fat of the body can be removed and be used to inject in the depressed areas anywhere in the body to even the contour like in sunken hollow cheeks or frontal depressed fractures looking cosmetically bad.
- Mastopexy (Surgery for tightening and uplifting of breasts): In this procedure the breasts are tightened, re-contoured and lifted up. By removing specific part of skin from the lower part of breasts and around the areola the breasts are tightened. If necessary, the size of areola can be reduced. This may be done under local / general anesthesia.
- Augmentation Mammoplasty (Breast enlargement): This surgery is done for less developed or reduced size breasts. A silicone / saline filled implant is placed behind the breast tissue or behind the muscle. A 2 inch incision is put in the lower part / around areola / in axilla and implant is put.
- Reduction Mammoplasty: In this operation a large size breast is made small and tight and also the nipple and areola are relocated. The cuts / incisions are made in such a way that the scars lie in the areolar margin, below the areola and in the breast folds.
- Surgery for Gynecomastia: In some boys the breasts enlarge out of proportion leading to psychological problems. It is very much disturbing for them in sports activities like swimming. In this operation the breast tissue is removed from small incisions in lower part of areola.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Correction): Nose being the most prominent part of face, any deformity is noticeable. Depending on the deformity the surgery is planned. For hump removal, for saddle nose a graft / implant, for excessive cartilage removal and for deviated nose a rhinoplasty / septorhinoplasty is undertaken.
- Scar Revision: When the skin is cut due to injury or operation the body heals by scar. A scar may look bad due to position, colour, depth or wrong direction. However if the scar is removed, it will be healed by another scar. However, a new scar could be made in such a way that it does not look ugly. So a scar can be revised not removed.
- Small Pox or Pimple Scars: Multiple small scars can be improved by dermabrasion in which the upper layers of skin are removed. This procedure may be combined with fat injections.
- Surgery for Ears:For the protruding ears, the cuts are made behind the ears and the cartilage is pinned up permanently so that the missing fold can be created. For the split lobules due to wearing of heavy ear rings the hole is stitched in such a way that the shape of lobule is not disturbed.
- Surgery for white spots: When a patient has a white area on skin, a variety of surgeries are available depending on position and are like excision and suturing, abrasion and grafting or melanocyte transfer.
Burns and acute post-burns deformities: At Sterling Hospitals, we are adept at handling a wide range of burns and acute post-burns deformities. Burns can be caused due to a variety of reasons including thermal, electrical, chemical, and other causes. We are well versed with the management of patients including those in a critical stage right to the complete recovery of the patient.
- Chronic ulcers
- Diabetic foot
- Traumatic skinless with or without bone fractures
- Facial injuries including facial
- Microvascular reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Trauma and deformities
- Congenital deformities
- Cosmetic Surgeries
For Further Information Please contact Sterling Hospitals for further details