What our Patients Say
A child's requirements are different from that of an adult - not only in terms of nutrition but also in terms of medical treatment. Sterling understands this and has set up a Pediatric surgery department as a subspecialty to handle surgeries of children. The hospital's team of expert pediatric surgeons undertakes critical surgeries while ensuring careful handling of the child.
- Fully-equipped department to carry out all types of pediatric endoscopies and laproscopies
- Ventilatory support system
- Expert anesthesiologists to handle all types of children-related surgical problems, including emergencies as well as planned surgeries
- Back-up of pathology, radiology and critical care facilities
- Expert team of pediatric cardiologists and pediatric anesthesiologists to provide care and services of the highest order
- Treatment of problems of the new born like absence of anal opening, food and windpipe disorder, spinal cord defects, etc
- Handling of problems like hernia, hydrocele, phimosis, undescended testis
- Treatment of complicated problems like intestinal obstruction, bleeding from GIT, Hirschprung’s disease, etc
The department has undertaken disinfection and operation on a baby with weight of just 620 grams.