What our Patients Say
- 24 hours emergency service with daily afternoon and evening OPD.
- Dedicated 18 bedded Neuro ICU equipped with Ventilators, H P Online Monitors, ICP Monitor, Central Oxygen & Suction.
- Qualified doctors with 1 : 1 nursing ratio
- Conmed & Valley Lab Electrocautery
- Operating Leica Neurosurgical MS-II Microscope
- Sugita Head Fixation System with Self-retaining Retractor
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- CT Scan
- Image Intensifier TV
- BRK Stereotactic Surgeon Frame
- Fully-automatic Operation Table
- Experienced Neuro-anaesthetist with post-operation recovery room
- EEG, EMG and Neurophysiology Lab
- All routine Neurosurgical procedures like brain tumour, Extradural, Hematoma, subdural hematoma, V. P. Shunts, Laminectomy, Prolapsed Inter Vertebral Disc etc.
- Vascular Surgery: Aneurysm, AVM, Carotid Endarterectomy, EDAS, Intracranial, Extracranial and Revascularization surgery.
- Stereotactic Surgery: Biopsy, Aspiration, Craniotomy, Functional Neurosurgery for movement disorders, Psychosurgery, Transnasal, Transsphenoidal Pituitary Surgery and Transoral Surgery for CV Anomalies.
- Micro neurosurgery for all types of intracranial tumours.
- Epilepsy surgery, Function neurosurgery & Psychosurgery.
- Trigeminal Neuroglia MVD, Radiofrequency Thermo Coagulation, Neurectomy & Glycerol Rhizolysis.
For Further Information Please contact Sterling Hospitals for further details