What our Patients Say
- 24X7 services
- Daily OPD for outdoor patients and day–care facilities
- Well-equipped Haemodialysis unit managed by skilled, experienced and senior technicians and nursing staff
- A highly qualified team of Nephrologists, 12 fully computerized B Brawn and Fresenius machines.
- Highly specialized and dedicated Water treatment plant that gives best quality water for effective dialysis
- Big and spacious unit equipped with cardiac monitoring, central oxygen supply and other emergency treatment facilities for critically ill patients
- Facilities of mobile hemodialysis in critical care units for patients on ventilators.
- CRRT made available to treat multi-organ dysfunction, septicaemia, refractory CCF, etc
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (DAPD) and CAPD training facilities for end-stage renal failure patients
- Renal Angiography and angioplasty
- Renal Biopsy and its histopathological evaluation
- Extra corporeal therapy for sepsis
- Plasma exchange
- Emergency treatment for cases of poisoning, fluid and electrolyte imbalance.
- Procedures like Exchange Transfusion and Plasmapheresis are also performed.
- Molecular Adsorbent Recirculating System (M.A.R.S.)
For Further Information Please contact Sterling Hospitals for further details