What our Patients Say
Sterling Hospital is one of the few corporate hospitals to have its own Adult Live and Cadaver Kidney transplant unit, recognised by the Government of Gujarat.
At Sterling, transplants are carefully planned, implemented and evaluated using a systematic approach. The transplants are carried with complete documentation and interrogation of both the recipient and donor to maintain transparency and accuracy.The team helps the patients to participate in discussions about their health / illness management.
- Twin OT with Laminar Air flow, specially designed for Organ Transplant
- Isolated and specially designed areas with all facilities for strict aseptic precautions for Post Transplant Recovery
- State-of-the-art Dialysis unit
- Proficient staff to handle any type of emergencies
- Multidisciplinary transplant team including Nephrologist, Urologist and Anaesthetist to provide quality care to the patient
- Expert medical and paramedical staff to assist the consultants
- Dietician, Pharmacist and Physiotherapist available 24X7 for consultation
- For the outpatient care, daily pre and postoperative kidney transplant patient clinic is held for managing the patient before planning for the transplant
We have started Laparoscopic assisted Transplants too.