What’s life without a healthy heart?
40% of total deaths in the world are due to heart disease. In India, around a million people lose their lives every year. Despite such alarming figures, the country has very few professionally managed and well equipped hospitals.
The Department of Cardiology provides advanced diagnostic tests and treatment ranging from common problems like simple chest pain (Angina), to serious heart attacks (Myocardial Infarction).
Invasive Cardiology offers treatment of Coronary Artery Disease with Angioplasty and Stenting. Our sophisticated Cathlab and advanced technology offers unmatched outcomes in various cardiac ailments.
A team of dedicated and highly skilled interventional cardiologists perform coronary and peripheral angiographies, balloon angioplasties, stenting, EP studies and ablation, pulmonary and mitral valvuloplasty and other interventions.
- Round the clock availability of qualified and experienced cardiologists
- Two state-of-the-art flat panel well-equipped Cathlabs at Ahmedabad.
- Modern and well equipped Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Advanced Colour Doppler Echocardiography System
- Philips FD20 and Siemens (Artis ZEE) Angiography Suite
- Well-equipped Cathlab at Mehsana.
- Non-invasive cardiology labs comprising of:
- Advanced Electrocardiography computerized TMT
- Transesophageal Echo cardiography and Dobutamine Echo cardiography
- Computerized Holter Monitoring units
- TILT Table Testing
Sterling is the pioneer in “Walk in Walk out Angiography”
For Further Information
Please contact the cardiology department at Sterling Hospitals for further details.