What our Patients Say
Dealing with trauma requires skill, speed and teamwork. A synchronisation of these three elements can save many lives. At Sterling, we not only recognize this critical aspect but are also fully-equipped with a dynamic polytrauma team to handle such critical situations. Its multidisciplinary specialty approach is a unique attempt in reducing mortality and morbidity rates in polytrauma patients.
- Highly experienced team of orthopaedic surgeons, general surgeons and anaesthetists
- Dedicated emergency technicians and nurses available round-the-clock
- Specialist surgeons belonging to various sciences of urology, neuro-surgery, G I surgery, cardiothoriac surgery and plastic surgery for prompt and efficient services
- State-of-the-art emergency room with triage services
- Critical care unit with multi-slice CT scan facility
- Ventilators and unique high-tech monitoring gadgets for critically ill patients