What our Patients Say
A healthy stomach and an efficient digestive system is the key to happy and active life. With latest techniques and best equipments, the GI and Laparoscopic Surgery Department provides excellent surgical services.
- Full-fledged department of G.I. and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Experienced G.I. and Laparoscopic surgeons
- 4th generation Harmonic ace for precise advanced laparoscopic surgery with minimal blood loss and tissue trauma, the latest laparoscopic image system Image 1 HD
- Round-the-clock availability of experienced surgeons to manage abdominal emergencies such as acute abdominal pain, G.I. bleeding or trauma
- D.N.B. superspeciality programme with DNB residents
- Reliable back-up of good surgical ICU facilities
- 24X7 availability of medical officers and efficient nursing staff to help patients recover better and faster
- Treatment of all kinds abdominal and G I surgical problems
- Major GI Surgeries such as Oesophagectomy, Gastrectomy, total proctocolectomy, Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomosis for Ulcerative Colities, Pancreatic (Major & Minor liver resection) Resection
- Surgery for acute and chronic pancreatitis and small cancer of pancreas
- In the field of Laparoscopic Surgery, this department offers Lap. Appendicectomy, Lap. Cholecystectomy, Lap. CBD Exloration, Lap. Antireflux Surgery for hiatus Hemia, Lap. Ashesialysis, Lap. Lnguinal Hernia Repair, Lap. Incisional Hernia Repair, Lap. Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair, Lap. Assisted Colectomy, Laparoscopy Assisted Total Enteroscopy in addition to routine Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Biopsy
- We have started specialized Liver Clinic to deal with all liver diseases with the expert panel doctors team involvement
Sterling boasts of the largest combined G I and Laparoscopic surgical experience in the state of Gujarat.