What our Patients Say
We at Sterling Hospitals are committed to your health. Conforming to the best practices worldwide, Sterling Hospitals offer you more options, better choices and greater flexibility of treatment.
Services are the backbone & core part of our healthcare deliveries. Patient comfort & satisfaction are the areas of our focus & Concern and to deliver the highest standard of health care services, Sterling hospitals has left no stone unturned.
- 33 Specialties – all under one roof
- 24 hrs Emergency Stroke and Cardiac Helpline Services
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) to treat multi-organ dysfunction
- Special programmes include Bone Marrow Transplant, Liver Transplant & Renal Transplant
- Specialised services include Diabetes Clinic, Pain Clinic, Stroke Clinic, Wellness Clinic and Sleep Lab
- Ancillary services include Blood Bank, Dietetics, Dialysis Unit, Molecular Lab, Pathology, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and Radiology
- Special Services for Corporate including medical holidays, health check-ups and health seminars
"In case of emergencies, every second counts. Golden Hour – Prompt treatment within 1st hour after Trauma will save the life and decreases the possibility of Disability "
Sterling is level 1 participating hospital in the Emergency Medical Services in Ahmedabad. With latest monitoring instruments, a full-fledged team of trained doctors and state-of-the-art facilities, it is equipped to take care of any kind of emergencies round the clock.
- BLS and ACLS trained doctors, nurses and technicians.
- 24 X 7 services round the year.
- Triage area equipped with facilities of a world class emergency room.
- Mobile unit with a defibrillator, multipara monitor and ventilator.
- Excellent communication facilities backup.
Other Initiatives :
- Sterling is working towards educating the general public via printed materials, seminars, and conferences on prevention of roadside accidents, safe driving, home accidents, work place injuries, etc.
- We are also working with the government agencies like the traffic police in practicing and promoting safety by following simple protocols.
- “Poison and Trauma Hotline no. 079 40011177 ” for immediate measure in case of accidental / intentional poisoning.
- ‘Doorstep ECG’ and telephonic emergency consultation are the other novel features this department has in mind.
A dynamic and rapidly evolving field, pathology plays a pivotal role in diagnosis, research and monitoring treatments. The pathology department at Sterling Hospital exemplifies the field’s complex nature and incorporates new developments in diagnostic tests.
Sterling has developed new approaches by encouraging clinical and basic scientists to work as teams. As a result, the multiple specialists in the Department of Pathology have led to many breakthroughs in our knowledge about disease pathogenesis.
- Fully automated dry-chemistry analyzer (Vitros- 250, USA).
- Automated nephelometer (Turbox Plus, Finland).
- Instant Ion Selective Electrode for Electrolytes (AVL 9180, USA).
- Fully automated Chemiluminiscent Immunoassay analyzer (Immulite, USA).
- Fully automated five part differential blood cell counter (SF – 3000-Sysmex, Japan).
- Semi automated blood cell counter (F- 620-sysmex, Japan).
- Automated four channel coagulometer (Stago, France).
- Bactec 9050.
- Mini API
- ABL5 Blood Gas Analyzer
- AVL995HB Blood Gas Analyzer
- Clinitek Status
- Molecular tissue serology
- Blood Bank
- Availability of a wide spectrum of routine as well as special tests.
- Comprehensive and extensive health check-up schemes at concessional rates under one roof.
- Facility for home visit on prior appointment.
- Precise and accurate reporting as per international standards with charges at par with other laboratories.
- The Sterling pathology was ranked 5th (2009-2010) in India and 13th in the World over under EQAS of BIO RAD USA.
- It is one of the few advanced hospitals, which has its own Blood Storage unit, which makes the availability of blood easy & prompt & help in saving lives during emergencies.
- Many breakthroughs in laboratory investigations by latest and fully automated analyzers.
- Strict monitoring of day-to-day Quality Control Techniques.
The aim of the Radiology Department at Sterling Hospital is to forge links between medicine and science to improve the diagnostics and treatment of diseases. The department offers a wide range of clinical diagnostic and high quality therapeutic imaging and efficient services to the patients and their physicians. This is very effective in evalution of Polytrauma patients and critical patients.
- 24X7 services for inpatients and outpatients throughout the year.
- A team of eminent radiologists who conduct research in general radiology and all subspeciaity areas.
- State-of-the-art equipments which include :
- Philips 40 Slice Multi Detector Computer Tomography (BRILLIANCE) that can perform Coronary Angiography (Non invasive in just 10 second).
- CT volumetric assessment.
- ATL HDI 3500 and 1500 Colors USG/Droppler.
- Philips Angiography Suite.
- Digital X-ray System Kodak CR 500
- All tests conducted under guidance of USG and CT Scan specialists
- Commitment to healthcare through excellence in image-based patient care, research and education.
- Digital X-Rays
- Doppler study for all type of body parts
- Digital Subtratic Angiography(DSA)
- Breast Imaging
- Spiral CT Scan
- Conventional radiology related procedures like PTC, myleography and various biopsies guidance of USG and CT Scan specialists
Occupational Therapy is a branch of rehabilitation medicine concerned with restoration of performance areas (including activities of daily living, work, instrumental activities of daily living, education, social participation and plays leisure). Sterling hospital offers a host of services that enable patients to get back to a healthy routine.
Under what circumstances does one require Occupational Therapy?
- Work related injuries including lower back problems, cumulative trauma disorders.
- Physical, cognitive or psychological limitations following stroke, brain injury or heart attack.
- Neurodegenerative disorders such as multiple sclerosis, Amytrophic lateral sclerosis, Parkinsons diseases and age related conditions like RA,OA.
- Birth injuries, learning difficulties or developmental disabilities.
- Mental health difficulties – Alzheimer’s, Schizophrenia, ADHD and post traumatic stress, substance-abuse problems, OCD.
- Burns, spinal card injuries or ampulations.
- Fractures, TKR and THR’s.
- Sensory processing disorders & developmental disabilities autism, CP, MR.
- Customized department programs to improve one’s ability to return to normal functioning.
- Assessment & performance skills (i.e. motor skills, sensory skills, cognitive and visuo – perceptual skills).
- Comprehensive home and job site evolutions with adaptation recommendations.
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training.
- Orthotic device selection, prescription & training.
- Work conditioning and work hardening programs.
- Guidence to family members & caregivers.