Sterling Hospital, a unit of Sterling Add Life India Pvt Ltd., a 220 bedded multi specialty and tertiary Care Centre, situated at Race Course Circle (west) Vadodara. Sterling Hospital has state-of-the art infrastructure and is equipped to offer healthcare services in specialties, and Super specialties backed by specialized facilities, value added services and 24 hour services. The hospital is one place diagnostic and treatment center with excellence & patient-friendly ambience. With medical expertise supported by the latest equipments, offer healthcare treatment of International standards including diagnostics tests at the hospital.
Care with compassion has been the guiding principle of hospital. By bringing together all the patient services & activities, the hospital builds a unified atmosphere that helps to provide patients with the most effective personalized care.
With a team of some of the finest medical talent, the latest equipment and state-of-the-art facilities, Sterling hospital, Vadodara has raised the National standards for healthcare, placing Gujarat on the Global healthcare map. Sterling hospital has now become the first preference for Gujarat born NRIs from the US, UK and African countries, for their healthcare needs. Over the years, Sterling Hospitals has gained astounding success in the provision and advancement of tertiary healthcare in Gujarat.
Ever since its inception (2006); Sterling Hospital has a good reputation for its humane and patient centric staff as well as precise and accurate management. We are working in close co-operation to take care of the patient in an empathetic manner.
- First corporate hospital to be accredited with NABH in South Gujarat.
- Government approved Renal Transplant Unit.
- Pathology Department Vadodara is ISO 9001: 2008.
- Highest dialysis procedure recorded in the region.
- Fully equipped 24Ã—7 Emergency services.
- Ultra-modern Diagnostic lab providing facilities for performing 2D Echo, Audiometry, CT Scanning, DSA Lab, EMG, Holter Monitoring, Mammography, Spirometry, TMT Ultrasound, Urodynamic Study, X-ray etc.
- Hospital also provide Lab & transfusion services like Blood Storage, Blood Transfusion, Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Serology, Cytopathology & histopathology etc.
- Facility has advanced set-up for Bone Marrow Transplant headed by experienced oncologist providing the broad spectrum of Leukemia.