Sterling Hospital-Rajkot is the largest tertiary care hospital with 190 beds with the biggest critical care set up in the region of Saurashtra- Kutch. Since inception (November 2009), Sterling, Rajkot has been greatly successful in understanding and addressing health care needs and existing gaps in services of this region.
Eminent team of super specialists supported by ultramodern equipments, technology and state of the art infrastructure has made it possible to set a benchmark of excellence in health care industry.
Salient Features :
- NABH approved Saurashtra’s largest multi super specialty hospital with 190 beds.
- 1st and only hospital in Saurashtra-Kutch, having kidney transplantation facility.
- More than 25 specialties & super specialties under one roof.
- The only corporate hospital having in house blood storage unit offering hassle free availability of blood and blood components to address life saving requirements.
World Class Facilities :
- Two flat panel cathlabs with stent boost technology.
- The only corporate hospital in Saurashtra is having IVUS and FFR facilities.
- 5- Well equipped & highly sophisticated operation theatres with laminar airflow & HEPA filters ensuring maximum sterility, infection control and desired outcomes in major and minor surgeries.
- Saurashtra’s largest dedicated ICU Set up with 24 × 7 hours intensivist, medical officers and nursing staff available.
- World class Direx Lithotripter to treat all kinds of urinary stones.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic facilities: EEG, EMG, CT scan, Mammography.
- Dedicated Physiotherapy dept. with rehabilitation programme as well as Dietetics dept.
- Dedicated facilities for super specialty treatments like Stroke Unit, Chemotherapy Unit, Endoscopy Suite, Dialysis Suite, Burns Ward.
- Dedicated health check-up Department.
- 24 x 7 hrs in-house facilities: Radiology, Pathology & Pharmacy.
- 24 × 7 emergency dept. With ICU on Wheels (ambulance) for all emergencies.
Needless to say that availability of 24 hours support services like ICU on wheels ambulance, emergency department, pathology & radiology services, pharmacy, blood storage etc. at one place has made Sterling hospital a preferred choice among the people for their all kinds of health care needs.