Sterlingâ€™s Flagship hospital at Ahmedabad is the first NABH accredited hospital in Corporate Sector of the State. Sterling, Ahmedabad is a tertiary Care Set-up, known for its patient-centric approach, best-in-class medical facilities & quintessential care.
Persisting on its corporate philosophy of patient centric approach, ethical medical practices, and world-class healthcare, Sterling, Ahmedabad has been offering a range of high quality medical and surgical care in a host of critical specialties such as Cardiology and Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery, Neurology and Neuro-Surgeries, Nephrology and Urology, Liver and Renal Transplant (Live and Cadaveric), GI Medicine and Surgeries, Haematology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Oncology and Onco-surgery, Critical Care and Emergency & Trauma Care, Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement, Spine Surgery, Obesity Surgery, Neonatology as well as General Medicine and Surgery amongst others.
The Ahmedabad centre, one-of-its-kind prime healthcare provider across the state has 7 major operation theatres with the largest ICU set-up among corporate hospitals in Gujarat. Over the years, Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad has gained astounding success in the provision and advancement of tertiary healthcare in Gujarat. For three consecutive years, between 2007 and 2009, Sterling Hospital was honoured as the Best Hospital, and it garnered the title yet again for the fourth time in the year 2011.
The Ahmedabad centre of Sterling has become the first hospital in Gujarat to be accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) for excellence and quality in healthcare. It is the quality of service of Sterling that brings patients from across Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra and also from the world over.
- High-end digital flat panel Cathlab using the worldâ€™s best and latest technologies for digital acquisitions and processing of images
- Distinctive & Dedicated ICUs for Pre & post care with unprecedented Nursing ratio & round-the-clock availability of intensivists
- Technologically advanced Neonatal & Paediatric ICUs
- Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad is the first NABH Accredited and re-accredited hospital in Gujarat (2012)
- The first Corporate Hospital in Gujarat to get approval from the Government for Adult Live Kidney Transplantation and it continues as the hospital among the corporate sectors to perform highest cases of Kidney transplantation as well as liver transplantation
- Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad is the first Hospital which started Stereotactic &Functional Neuro Surgery in Gujarat.
- Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad is one among few hospitals which have facility of CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) along with well-equipped Dialysis unit in Gujarat.
- Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad is one among few hospitals has Endoscopic Nasal pituitary surgery.
- Provides Essential ancillary in-house services like Radiology, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Blood Bank, Pharmacy etc.
- Ultra-modern Diagnostic Lab with facility of CT-Angiography, MRI, CT Scan, 3D-4D Echocardiography, EEG, EMG, TMT, PFT and many more.
- Round-the-clock Emergency & Trauma Care with 24 x 7 availability of Trauma Care experts under one roof
- Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad is the first hospital to launch Thrombolytic Therapy for Stroke patients
Today, comfort, care and quality cure has become the hallmark of Sterling Hospital. This coupled with its special team of doctors, hi-tech equipment & infrastructure and superior post-operative care facilities have earned the Group an enduring trust of patients, medical associations and doctors alike.