What our Patients Say
Since its inception, Sterling Hospital has been providing free and concessional Healthcare to the deserving and needy. Community Social Responsibility (CSR) is not something new to the Sterling family. It has intrinsically been a part of the values that each, everyone one stands for, and our endeavors are driven by the Sterling Hospitals vision and philosophy of providing holistic healthcare solution within the reach of common man. We are proud of our contributions to the community.
Our social outreach program consists of Free Health Camps, Public Awareness Talks, CMEs for medical fraternity, Outstation OPDs etc. Few of the initiatives are as follows:
- Mega health Check up camp at 33 societies in association with Radio Mirchi where nearly 2000 participants have taken benefit of this camp (2007).
- Basic Life Support Programme for Rotary Members (2007)
- Paticipation in Ambaji Camp on ‘Bhadarvi Punam’, where a Doctors team have seen nearly 18000 pilgrims (2007)
- Mega health Camp for parents in Association with UCMAS (2008)
- Free Medical Camp – Open for all, at Unjha where 1000 participants has taken benefit
- First Aid & basic Life Support training Programme is organized for Traffic Police personnel
- Every year World Kidney Donor’s Day is celebrated with series of activities like Walkathon, felicitate Kidney donors by giving them a trophy & Certificate for saving lives, just to spread awareness about Kidney Disease & saving lives
- On World Heart Day – Sterling hospital always take initiatives like organizing Walkathon, colony promotions etc and involve various associations , corporate house to spread awareness about cardiac Disease & its risk
- Outstation OPDs is planned at various places within the Gujarat at regualar intervals
- Public Awareness Talk is given by our eminent doctors on various topics related to heart, Kidney, joints etc at regular intervals at club, associations like Rotary , lions etc in association with banks , PSUs & corporate