What our Patients Say
The volatile oils in ginger have long made it a useful herbal remedy for nasal and chest congestion. Pour 2 cups of boiling water over a 1-inch piece of peeled, grated ginger; steep for 10 minutes; and strain. Add a pinch or two of cayenne pepper to the water and drink as needed.
Some of the common eye problems during monsoon are conjunctivitis, eye styes, dry eyes, corneal ulcers. Here are a few precautions with which you can avoid these infections from troubling you:
- Wash your hands after you touch your face or eyes.
- Do not share your eye medicines, contact lens solutions/containers, towels and handkerchiefs with others
- Avoid eye makeup when you have an infection
- Use an antibacterial lotion
- Try not to use your contact lenses when you have an infection